Thursday, August 8, 2013

Givers & Takers

I have found a new pattern around me. I think I have discovered what makes people likable and popular. There are perhaps many reasons why people could have these attributes. But I think the Giver philosophy is followed by almost most of them. When I see this couple in Amsterdam I know, they are nice people but the reason they attract so many people is not because they are the most well read or the best looking people, it is because they are true givers and possibly the reason they are so successful as well.

 The more these people seem to give, the more they seem to get (At least in general) and matchers also seem to reward them with more. I feel like this completes the loop to my understanding. Some givers I know: 
Deepti / Hari ; Lalit ; And perhaps more...

No comments:

Post a Comment