I saw a racist attack in paris in a metro. A white frech woman was screaming and fighting with a bunch of african guys. When one of the black guys got up and threw her out of the train and slapped her. We can talk about a more open world. But in reality I dont feel it in paris.Even though it is like they say very cosmopolitan.
What was also shocking was the popularity of this french politician right- winged woman who was anti- immigrant and she had a 20% vote. Which means that 1 out of very 5 people have anti immigrant feelings.Isn't that shocking ? What I also find funny is that france went to these african countries to exploit them and probably got these people from there to do their dirty work. And now people complain about immigrants. Really? And france has a vision for the world...wow!
Will color ever stop mattering. Should it stop mattering. I dont know.Funny how a thing like color should distinguish people. Not education, not social values, not even money as much as color.
What was also shocking was the popularity of this french politician right- winged woman who was anti- immigrant and she had a 20% vote. Which means that 1 out of very 5 people have anti immigrant feelings.Isn't that shocking ? What I also find funny is that france went to these african countries to exploit them and probably got these people from there to do their dirty work. And now people complain about immigrants. Really? And france has a vision for the world...wow!
Will color ever stop mattering. Should it stop mattering. I dont know.Funny how a thing like color should distinguish people. Not education, not social values, not even money as much as color.
No comments:
Post a Comment