Friday, June 22, 2012

Last TEC

Today was the last TEC session. I feel nostalgic. It was this one time that I went to the Chateau and interacted with Bernard and CEO. And had real conversations.Was forced to speak to Bernard in our 1-1 sessions. Was forced to think about stuff.It is necessary from time to time to have someone hear me out. I think talking helps me the best to clear my head.
Today specially was a very powerful experience.I feel like I could nt think right after this experience. It made such an impact!! takes you a while to come back to reality.This guy was financing movies. He financed reservoir dogs. His job was to assess where BNP Paribas should put their money. he spent time meeting directors,actors and going to film festivals.Hmm. Has 3 daughters who are in new york but at the same time is separated. 
The intensity of the lives of such people makes me feel a bit disoriented right now.


And now there is so much of work to be done for next week.i am feeling lost and not in a position to work either.

No comments:

Post a Comment