Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ramblings before Stats exam

In the middle of core 1 exams and in the morning i was celebrating how I have only 5 months to go. I keep forgetting that we spend most of our time on things that our not part of the present. For example, this would probably be the only time when i would be living on my own.So this is the best time for introspection and just spending time by myself. I am although looking forward to be with Ram.Also maybe want to try and have the courage to explore Paris on my own. Why not? anyway, just need my notebook, just how I did in mumbai every weekend, just travelled on my own and did'nt really mind it.People are nice but so impersonal, its really hard to build a 1-1 relationship with people. Most people are busy doing the things that they do everyday and the ones who are nice are nice to everyone pretty much.Have'nt gone to far in terms of integrating as much as i would like to.Also soon people will move to Paris so there s no time for more deeper bonds.Will see how things happen in the coming months. Enjoy marketing while I was doing the marketing paper.I could really explore that, need to find out which one though.

No comments:

Post a Comment