Who says its about the money.. .maybe it is .maybe its not. I like the use of words like maybe/ think/ not sure. They ensure that the person doesn’t sound like an idiot. because you could always that “oh, maybe thats true “…so you ideally do not confess to having done anything or said anything. And you just thought so and its not true , then, well you are just a human being and should be allowed to make mistakesJ
Having a sense of purpose….more short term purposes are important and keep up the excitement… going back home early …when you know that there is someone waiting for you…it all adds a purpose. The reason that life is life is because of our ability to feel emotions ,to cry , to laugh etc. Any act of working on its own doesn’t mean anything , usually there is an emotion associated with it. You did a good job- makes you feel happy, you messed up/you re in trouble makes you feel like a looser. so what is defining our life are these emotions, I could take the liberty to say that most of us are emotional people. And that makes us human.
To want to sound I like I have an opinion is not necessary.-is something hard to digest for me. Its like I need to conclude everything , a conclusion on every person living or dead. A conclusion on every thing that I think of. And surprisingly if I leave a matter open ended in my mind , it makes me feel restless and like there is a compulsion at that point of time to have a fixed decision. I can say with certainity(notice how I say it with certainityJ
) that I am not the most open minded person alive and there are other people I know who are more open minded and hence are not human(another strong conclusion!!) my mind is going faster than my hands can move right now. Being unreasonable is being human !! – well how do I justify my existence?
"Maybe" - good thought. But many times people are really not sure. And in such a situation, if one sounds sure then one is fooling the audience, or on the other hand if one chooses to be quiet one is not contributing as much as one can. In the use of the word "maybe", the intellect and maturity of the listener comes into play to understand the real significance of this word in the given context.
ReplyDeleteA pretty strong statement.. "there are other people I know who are more open minded and hence are not human".. Would love to see your statement in retrospect of that. :-)